Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 Hours
1 kg boneless pork shoulder (aka pork butt)
1 cup yellow onions, cut into big chunks
½ cup ketchup
½ cup Raon Gluten-free Gochujang paste
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp cumin
⅛ cup white vinegar
½ tsp salt an pepper
Korean spicy mayo ( see our recipe) for serving if desired
Hamburger or brioche buns for serving
Raon Green cabbage Kimchi
- Add onions, ketchup, Raon Gochujang paste, smoked paprika, cumin, white vinegar, salt, and pepper to the slow cooker and mix them well.
- Add the pork and coat all over with the mixture.
- Cover with a lid and cook on high for 5 hours until it reaches an internal temperature of 200 degrees F.
- When the pork is done cooking, remove it to a board and let it cool for at least 20 minutes before shredding it with a fork.
- Return the pork to the slow cooker and cook on low for 1 hour to submerge more sauce and make it more tender.
- Stuff your preferred hamburger buns with lettuce, Korean spicy mayo, and Raon green cabbage kimchi.