Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time:30 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 1 lb cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ cup panko
- 1/3 cup Raon Gochujang Marinade Sauce or Extra more if you needed.
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
For Garnish (optional) :
- ¼ cup of crushed roasted peanuts
- 1-2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1-2 tbsp thinly sliced green onions or cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the cauliflower into small bite sized pieces or your preferred size in advance.
- On a baking sheet, toss together the cauliflower and olive oil.
- Add the panko or breadcrumb and toss to coat.
- Transfer to the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and brush the Raon Kitchen Marinade Gochujang Sauce all over the cauliflowers.
- Return to the oven and continue cooking for another 10 minutes, until the cauliflower is golden and charred, and the panko breadcrumbs begin to crisp.
- Drizzle extra sauce and serve the cauliflower bites immediately with the Korean spicy Mayo.
Note: See the Korean Spicy Mayo recipe from our recipe.