Prep Time: 4 hours or more for marinading chicken
Cook Time:30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 lb. (900g) boneless mixed with chicken thighs and drumstick fillets
- 1 ¼ cups (300g) Raon Gochujang Marinade Sauce and 2-3 tablespoons more for serving.
- In a container, apply the spoonful of marinated sauce to the chicken one at a time.
- Mix evenly to coat the chicken with the sauce.
- Cover and marinate it for at least 4 Hours or overnight in the refrigerator to deepen the flavor.
- Remove the container from the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill or oven and set it to 400 °F (204°C).
- Place the chicken carefully once the grill is heated or on a baking tray for the oven cooking method.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes per side, flick the chicken accordingly, and continue to cook.
- Once the chicken is nicely done and charred, insert a thermometer, and it should read 165°F (74°C).
- Remove the chicken and place them on a serving plate.
- Follow the steps with the remaining chicken.
- Cut the chicken into your preferred bite sizes.
- Drizzle extra tablespoons of Gochujang Marinade Sauce all over the chicken.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds or sliced green onions on top if desired.
Chef's Suggestion: Serve with lettuce or perilla leaves and wrap it up with one piece of meat and a dip of our excellent Raon Ssamjang sauce. It is a savory, bold, complex flavor to enhance your meal and make it tastier.