Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
1.5-2 lb chicken wings (18-20 ea), cleaned, dried
½ tsp black pepper
⅛ cup cooking wine or mirin
½ cup Raon Ganjang marinade sauce
3 tbsp water
2-3 tbsp Vegetable oil
1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
1 tbsp green onions, sliced thinly
- Clean and rinse the chicken wings with running cold water.
- Pat and dry the chicken wings with a kitchen paper towel.
- Add chicken wings, black pepper, and cooking wine in a large bowl and mix well.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken wings, and cook until both sides are golden brown and crispy.
- Add the Raon Ganjang Marinade sauce and the water.
- Turn the heat up to high to reduce the sauce.
- Serve immediately, and sprinkle sesame seeds or sliced green onions on top if desired.