Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Marinate time: at least 30 minutes or overnight for marinating pork.
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
2 lb pork shoulder, thinly sliced
320ml Raon Gochujang Marinade Sauce
1 yellow onion, julienne size sliced
½ tbsp vegetable oil (avocado oil)
1 tbsp green onion, thinly sliced for garnish if desired
1 tsp toasted sesame seeds for garnish if desired
- Add the pork and the Raon Gochujang marinade sauce in a large container.
- Mix evenly to coat the pork with the sauce.
- Cover and marinate it overnight in the refrigerator to deepen the flavor.
- Remove the container from the refrigerator.
- Place a skillet or frying pan on the stove and heat the vegetable oil over high heat.
- Once the pan begins to smoke, add the marinated pork, prepare the onion, and cook them together.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
Chef's Suggestion: Serve with lettuce or perilla leaves and wrap it up with one piece of meat and a dip of our excellent Raon Ssamjang sauce. It is a savory, bold, complex flavor to enhance your meal and make it tastier.