Prep time: 10 minutes
Marinate time: at least 30 minutes or overnight for marinating pork.
Cooking time: 8-10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
2 lb pork shoulder, thinly sliced
300ml Raon Ganjang Marinade Sauce
½ tbsp vegetable oil (avocado oil)
1 tbsp green onion, thinly sliced for garnish if desired
1 tsp toasted sesame seeds for garnish if desired
- Add the pork and the Raon Ganjang marinade sauce in a large container.
- Mix evenly to coat the pork with the sauce.
- Cover and marinate it overnight in the refrigerator to deepen the flavor.
- Remove the container from the refrigerator.
- Place a skillet or frying pan on the stove and heat the vegetable oil over high heat.
- Cook until browned on one side, about 3-4 minutes.
- Turn the pork over and add the reserved marinade to the pan.
- Cook for 3-4 more minutes.
- Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Garnished with green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
Chef's Note: Serve with lettuce or perilla leaves and wrap it up with one piece of meat and a dip of our excellent Raon Ssamjang sauce. It is a savory, bold, complex flavor to enhance your meal and make it tastier.