Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
1.5 lb 4 salmon fillets
1 cup Raon Gochujang Marinade Sauce, divided into two
1 cup cooked white grain or sticky rice
1-2 tbsp edamame, cooked, peeled
4-5 slices cucumber
3g red onion, thinly sliced, if desired
5 g red cabbage, thinly sliced, julienne
3 g carrots, cut into julienne
½ avocado, peeled, sliced
1 tbsp micro greens
2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
1 tsp sesame oil
- Place the salmon in a glass or ceramic container.
- Add the 1/2 cup Raon Gochujang Marinade sauce.
- Coat salmon, then marinate for a minimum of 15 Minutes.
- Place salmon on an oiled grill rack.
- Grill salmon, covered, over medium-high heat (or broil 3-4 in. from the heat) for 5 minutes.
- Turn; brush with the remaining Gochjang Marinade sauce.
- Grill until fish flake easily with a fork, about 5 minutes longer, brushing occasionally with the Gochujang sauce.
- Place the rice into a medium bowl.
- Top the rice with 1 salmon fillet, and other toppings.
- Drizzle a dash of extra sesame oil on top.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and serve warm.
Chef’s tip: Try this recipe with cooked soba noodles, instead of rice.