Course: Main Dishes
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 cup white rice (sticky or long white grain), cooked
½ cup Raon Medium spicy kimchi chopped roughly
¼ cup onion, small diced
¼ cup green onions cut into ¼ inch sized
2 Tbsp Raon Chogochujang Sauce
1 Tbsp +1 Tsp vegetable oil
A pinch of salt and pepper
½ Tsp toasted sesame seeds for garnish if desired
- Add the vegetable oil over medium-low heat in a nonstick frying pan, and add onions.
- Cook, stirring, until the onions are translucent.
- Add the Raon Medium Spicy Kimchi and continue to cook.
- Add the Raon Chogochujang sauce and stir to combine.
- Meanwhile, place a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat and add the vegetable oil.
- Add egg, season with salt, and fry to your desired doneness. We recommend serving the dish with a sunny-side -egg.
- Add the rice, break it up in the pan with a spatula, and stir it to incorporate.
- Add the green onion to cook for another 1 minute.
- Serve the kimchi rice topped with a fried egg and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.