Prep time:10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Serving: 10-12 bars
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup sesame seeds
½ cup pumpkin seeds
⅔ cup sunflower seeds
1 cup almonds
½ walnuts, halves
½ cup chia seeds
½ cup your favorite dried fruits, cut into small diced
½ cup cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips
¾ cup Raon Ginger Honey
1 cup almond butter
¼ cup coconut oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add oats, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts, chia seeds, dried fruits, and cacao nibs in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- In a small saucepan, add the almond butter, coconut oil, and ginger honey.
- Place the pot over medium heat.
- Cook and stir accordingly until the mixture starts to bubble, remove from the heat.
- Add and stir the vanilla extract and the salt.
- Pour the almond butter mixture over the oats and stir until combined.
- Press down evenly into the prepared pan.
- Place the baking tray in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Cut into your preferred sizes and store in an airtight container for up to a week.