Course: Main Dishes
Prep time: minimum 30 minutes + for marinating beef
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Servings: 2-4 servings
- 1 lb Sirloin tip, sliced less than ⅛ inch thick cut
( Chef’s tip: Wrap beef in plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours. It will help to cut the beef across the grain into ⅛ inch-thick cuts easily.)
- 150 g (5.3oz) Raon Ganjang Marinade Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup sliced onion
- ¼ cup shiitake mushrooms or oyster mushrooms
- ¼ cup carrots, julienne sized
- 1-2 teaspoons green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- In a container, apply the Ganjang marinated sauce to the beef.
- Mix evenly to coat the beef with the sauce.
- Cover and marinate it for at least 3o minutes or overnight in the refrigerator to deepen the flavor.
- Remove the container from the refrigerator.
- Place a skillet or frying pan on the stove and heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Once the pan begins to smoke, add the marinated beef, prepare the onion, carrot, and mushroom, and cook them together.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
Chef's Suggestion: Serve with lettuce or perilla leaves and wrap it up with one piece of meat and a dip of our excellent Raon Ssamjang sauce. It is a savory, bold, complex flavor to enhance your meal and make it tastier.